Monday, August 9, 2010

Here goes nothing...

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new blog. This is an exciting moment for me as this is my very first blog post ever. As such, it seems to make sense that I provide some kind of explanation for this new blog (i.e., the answer to why you should spend your precious time reading it?).  In a nutshell, I am someone who loves to eat good food, drink great wine, try new recipes, and create crafty items.  However...life tends to get in the way and somehow the creative aspect of these interests usually gets pushed to the side in light of time constraints and lots of other excuses.  So what I hope to do with this blog is twofold: One is to provide a space for me to share what inspires me as it relates to food, wine, and crafts.  Perhaps a link to a great blog that I found while procrastinating at work.  Or an amazing recipe for Thai Green Curry.  And maybe a picture or two of my current craft project.  The other purpose is to help others on their own quest to try something new today.  Share your yummy recipes...or knitting patterns...or a picture of a beautiful garden. Whatever tickles your fancy and makes you feel good is what I'd like to hear about...

So to start the inspiration, I'll share what I am...well...embarrassingly excited about lately: my craft corner. For those of you fellow city dwellers, you may also be able to relate to how extremely exciting a small area completely dedicated to crafts can be. Although you can see in the picture that it is a pretty modest sized space, it is oh-so-exciting to actually be able to access all of my craft materials in one spot without getting smashed by things falling out of the closet when you open it.  


 And my lovely muse, Rambler, likes the windowsill to gaze out upon...


No comments:

Post a Comment